Sail with SEAS — the best value on the Hudson!
SEAS members participate in summer-long "open sails" — on weekends and weeknights. We also host year-round social events, speaker sessions, fleet maintenance/instruction and larger sailing outings. Schedule is frequently updated (see calendar below), Sign up for notifications via email and Facebook
- Basic Sailing Courses: Held throughout the summer, held across weeknight classroom instruction and weekend on-the-water training. 4-5 courses available. A great way to learn the basics and get on the water! Register online now!
- Open Sails: TBA; Typically held on Saturdays and Sundays, with after-work "sunset" sails held on summer weeknights. For members only. Join online now!
- Instructors' Lunch: May 6, 2017 (Sunday); Our instructors and experienced sailors prepare to train the next generation of SEAS sailors. Want to help? Contact us!
- Fleet Maintenance/Instruction: TBA; From prepping new boats, laying down moorings, to testing/organizing gear, come learn from experienced members on the inner-workings of sailing and boats.
- Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow Farmer's Market (TaSH): May 27, 2017 (Saturday); We'll be a sailboat to Patriot's Park to share our SEAS experiences with the Community and recruit new members!
- Information Sessions: Tarrytown & Croton TBA; Sharing our experience with local communities for new members!